Ten Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Old Windows
At Find Replacement Windows, we know that deciding to replace your old windows is not always an easy choice to make. Even though you know that it will lower your energy bill and also improve the look and style of your home, you still might be hesitating at the decision.
If you need just a bit of convincing, here are ten reasons why you should install new replacement windows:
2. Your old windows have leaks and are drafty.
3. Your old windows have become difficult to open and close.
4. New windows will lower your monthly energy bills.
5. New windows will offer improved energy efficiency.
6. New windows will improve the curb appeal of your home.
7. New windows will add to your home’s value.
8. New windows have great low maintenance features – no painting or fading.
9. New windows are actually easy to clean because of their tilt in features.
10. Your purchase will qualify for the new 2011 federal tax credit.
Renewal by Andersen replacement windows are the right choice for your home. We offer a start-to-finish replacement process, starting with a personal design consultation. Your custom-crafted, energy-efficient replacement windows are professionally installed with your utmost satisfaction guaranteed.