USA » nova
Window Replacement Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Windows Helping Heroes
For each window and door sold we'll donate $2 to Operation Second Chance! Since 2009, Renewal by Andersen of Virginia & Washington, DC has donated nearly $25,000 to Operation Second Chance to assist in its efforts to help the brave, young men and women who sacrifice so much for us.
Use the form or call us at our number in the top right of this page to speak to a design consultant today.
Together, we're helping heroes move on
Operation Second Chance (OSC)
Operation SecondChance (OSC), a 501(c)3 organization, supports wounded service members and their
families during their recovery and assists them as they transition back to duty or civilian life.
Since the beginning, OSC has met hundreds of brave heroes; each one facing great challenges with determination and strength. These men and women, who sacrificed on behalf of our nation, have a wonderful spirit of gratitude for the support they receive through Operation Second Chance.
We have supported several of these organizations for decades and contributions since 2004 include…
- Joey C Cup (in support of Life with Cancer) = $3,000
- Vienna Little League = $5,800
- Race for Hope (in support of National Brain Tumor Society) = $9,250
- American Diabetes Association = $150
- Front Royal Little League = $300 (in 2011-2012)
- Yellow Ribbon Fund = $120 (in 2012)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation = $1,270 (in 2010)